Thursday, September 18, 2014

:: CABARAN 30 HARI: HARI 15 : SURAT KEPADA SESEORANG ::

Dear someone,
It is hard for me to say this out loud right now. In this situation, i feel so down and i'm stuck in the middle between all of you.
The surrounding keep on pushing me. And what can i do now is to keep this down under before i mess it all up.

Deep from my deepest heart, please forgive me for what had happen yesterday. I can't be at both sides as i don't want to be there either. I don't want to be so unfair and untrue to you.

I love each and everyone of you. But now, i wonder...should i stay or should i go?
I'm hurt too, yes....i am.
I break my own heart with my own act.
...and i'm deeply sad and heart broken as i hate this situation!

Feel like JINX! as i said before i just want to be remembered not celebrated. And this is one of the reason why!
This is not the way to celebrate my September.

Again..my apology of what had happen. I feel guilty and i confessed that what i did is wrong.

I'm sorry.

Love,
Hunny



watermark

No comments:

Post a Comment

komen yang murni-murni sudah, selebihnya SPAM!

Top Post