Monday, December 29, 2014
:: Chronology of missing AirAsia Flight QZ8501 ::
- 05.36 (WIB): Flight left Surabaya enroute Singapore and followed the usual Surabaya-Singapore (M635) route at an altitude of 32,000 feet.
- 06.12 (WIB): Flight made last contact with Jakarta air traffic control (ATC) tower, during which the pilot requested permission to make a 'left track' to avoid thick clouds and to move up to 38,000 feet. Both requests were granted by the ATC.
- 06.16 (WIB): Flight was still detectable on radar.
- 06.17 (WIB): Flight left a signal on radar.
- 06.18 (WIB): Flight dropped off radar, leaving only flight schedule data on radar.
- 07.08 (WIB): Flight declared INCERFA or in early stage of losing contact.
- 07.28 (WIB): Flight declared ALERFA or in the next stage after losing contact.
- 07.55 (WIB): Flight declared DETRESFA or officially missing.
- 11:41 (Malaysian time): AirAsia announced through Twitter and Facebook that the flight lost contact with the ATC at 07:24 (Indonesian time).
- 14.41 (Malaysian time): Prime Minister Datuk Seri Najib Razak in Kuala Lipis, Pahang, said Malaysia was prepared to help Indonesia in the search and rescue operation.
- 15.56 (Malaysian time): Transport Minister Datuk Seri Liow Tiong Lai in Sepang said Malaysia had deployed three vessels and a C130 Hercules aircraft to assist in the search and rescue operation, which is led by Indonesian authorities.
- 17.43 (WIB): Indonesian search and rescue team had yet to detect any signal from flight QZ8501.
- 18.40 (Malaysian time): Deputy Prime Minister Tan Sri Muhyiddin Yassin in Kuala Lumpur hoped family members and next-of-kin of the passengers would remain calm and continue to pray that the search and rescue operation would be successfully completed in due time.
- 19.00 (WIB): Indonesian National Search and Rescue Agency (Basarnas) chief Soelistyo announced that the search for the missing flight QZ8501 had stopped due to darkness and to resume at first light tomorrow.
The Airbus A320-200 aircraft with registration number PK-AXC, carried 155 passengers on board with 138 adults, 16 children and an infant. Also on board were two pilots and five crew members.
The two pilots were Indonesian Captain Irianto and French first officer Remi Emmanuel Plesel.
The nationalities of those on board are Indonesia (155), South Korea (three), Malaysia (one), Singapore (one), France (one) and United Kingdom (one).
sumber : AirAsia & Astro Awani
Kat sini ai list down kan klinik/tempat yg tawarkan scan 3d/4d sekitar Malaysia. Maka dengan itu..call la dulu n tanya la macam2 sebelum ...
Dear Mimi, Ini adalah catatan mama buat mimi, manalah tau berguna kemudian hari nanti bila mimi pulak dah ada anak...hehhehehe Tanggal 1...
Tarikh: Penolong Pengarah, Bhgn Nikah, Cerai dan Rujuk Pentadbiran Undang-undang Syariah Tingkat 3, Blok Perpustakaan Ko...
oh..sejak dua menjak ai..badan kadang2 rasa tak besh....rasa nak muntah tu pun ada lah jugak....dari segi nafsu nak makan....membuak2 macam...
Dah lama rasanya tak menyumbangkan cerita...hahahhaha.. ingat tak cerita yang lepas pasal pintu bilik meeting dalam opis iolls tu? Haaa...