Having problems on wrapping and packaging while delivering a parcel?
No worries, as EasyParcel.my is here to share some useful parcel packing tips and making sure that your parcels will arrive in the best possible condition!
Watch this video for smart parcel packing tips. : Small business shipping - how to ship a package
Always place your clothing in PLASTIC bags before packing them in a box.
• Keep your items as LIGHT and SMALL as you can as shipping charges are charged based on the parcel size and weight.
• Use QUALITY material boxes for shipments and use cushioning bubble plastic, polystyrene chips, polyethylene foam and shredded paper to stop your packaging contents from moving. Watch LUSH Quick Tips: Packing Your Parcel for some packaging tips.
Use CORRUGATED cardboard for your shipments and use heavy-duty double-layered board for valuable items.
• REMOVE all labels if you are reusing a box and make sure that the box is not worn and in good shape.
• Always use JIFFY bags for small items.
• If you are sending FRAGILE items, place 'Fragile' or 'Handle with care' label.
• Make sure you label your parcels correctly if they contain items which are restricted.
• You have to pick a rigid and lightweight boxes for sending fragile items to reduce your shipping costs. Choose a size a little bigger than your contents to allow you to add protective packaging around the item.
• Do NOT send dangerous or prohibited goods as you may be liable to prosecution. If you are unsure whether your item is prohibited, view the prohibited goods list.