Tuesday, May 13, 2014

LIEBSTER AWARD FROM CIK Wawa

1. Do you believe in love?
Yes....so much. Never stop believing because for me love comes when you least expected it
2.  Which is your favorite song?
For now? Memilih Setia by Fatin Sidhqia
3. What was your favorite subject in school?
English and History
4. Where were you 5 hours ago?
My Hello Kitty Room
5. What are 5 things you like about my blog and 5 things you dont like.
Like : Simple, Not too much widget, no word verification for comment, other two? not too sure hehehehe
Dislike : None perhaps more content kot
6. Do you trust people easily?
No. Especially when people say "trust me"
7. How many hours a day do you spent to update blog?
2hours
8.  You're give one wish, what would it be?
I wanna be rich so i can do more good deed
9. What are you doing right now? *take picture*



10. Do you have a pets? What and tell me your pet's name.
KureSya - she is my car! hahahaha
11. Tell me your funny childhood stories that you will never forget.
how can i remember i guess the funniest thing happen to me when i was like 3-4 month young. :P

I have no one to tag....cos tu je la...tak tau nak tanya apa dah but i would love to ask cik Wawa a question...can aahhh????

1. What do you think of Hello Kitty?
2. Do you believe in Alien existence?
3. Have you ever wonder if you are actually a boy?
4. Have you participate in my GA? Click here to join
5. Are you overweight,medium or thin?
6. What do you think of my blog? (i love your question)
7. What are you doing right now? Take Picture please....hehehe
8. Island or Highland?
9. Do you like extreme sports?
10. Have you click like for this page? (If NO, please do so.. :P)

oh..tu je. kbai! :P

Hello Kitty  Wink Peace - Hellokitty

1 comment:

  1. nanti kita jawab ye. maklumlah baru balik terengganu. hihi ^^

    ReplyDelete

komen yang murni-murni sudah, selebihnya SPAM!

Top Post